Support The Past By Volunteering Today!
The Motorcycle Hall of Fame needs volunteers for events across the country and at the Hall of Fame in Pickerington, Ohio.
Volunteers are an important part in keeping charitable nonprofit organizations, like the Motorcycle Hall of Fame, running smoothly. There are lots of important jobs that need to be filled at the Hall of Fame. Here's what you could be doing:
- Selling raffle tickets at motorcycling events across the country
- Exhibit maintenance at the Hall of Fame
- Transportation of motorcycles and equipment
- Assisting Hall of Fame staff with annual events
- The Breakfast at Daytona
- AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
- The Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- The Hall of Fame Concours d'Elegance
If you volunteer to work at an event, you will receive free admission, and many of the expenses you incur may be tax-deductible. These expenses could include transportation, food and lodging during the time you are working as a volunteer for the Motorcycle Hall of Fame.
In addition, all volunteers working during the upcoming season will receive a Hall of Fame Volunteer pin and a Certificate of Appreciation, suitable for framing.
To find out more about how you can be a Hall of Fame Volunteer, please call (614) 856-2222, ext. 1293. You can also request information by e-mail at email@example.com.